The armchairs are specially design to be used in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and also in home care, it can be configured in many ways both for patient and caregiver needs.
The armchairs are specially design to be used in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and also in home care.
- The armchair is made of a tubular steel structure with polyester coating, with upholstered seat, backrest and footrest sections with multiple colour options.
- The metallic structure makes it robust and resistant to usage.
- The armchair can be articulated in two sections due to a gas spring driven by a lever located in one side of the armchair.
- It also has foldable armrest to allow side access.
- Extensible footrest incorporated.
Depending on the intended user several configurations are available based on the quantity of wheels it has or the accessories can be placed in it.
- If the use is for patient, it can include different accesories (side table, tank holder and IV pole)
- If the use is for caregiver, it can design without wheels.